Get Admission


Candidates who have passed their H.S.C. Examination (Science Stream) conducted by the Gujarat Higher Secondary Board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology as subjects and diploma passed out student are eligible for admission to First year B.E. (Semester System) as per the prevailing eligibility rules of GTU. Admission criteria as per ACPC (Admission Committee Professional Courses) & AC-PDC.

Admission Procedure

In 2004, the Government of Gujarat has allotted 25% of total seats as Management Seats for Self-financing Institutions (SFI), leaving the rest 75% seats are allotted for Centralized admissions for all engineering branches. Admission of candidates to the MGITER for 75% of total seats will be decided on merit by the Admission Committee Professional Courses (JAC-PC), LD Engineering campus, Ahmedabad constituted by the Govt. of Gujarat, whereas admission to 25% management seats will be finalized on merit by the MGITER management (No Donation, only Tution Fees), strictly adhering to procedure prescribed by the University. Candidates seeking admission to 25% management seats of Engineering shall to apply on prescribed form (available at MGITER Office) to MGITER as per the notification published in newspaper.

College Fees Regulations

Any candidate admitted on management quota seat (B.E.) is NOT permitted to get his/her category changed to Centralized quota seat throughout his/her study unless he/she makes a total payment amount equivalent to fees for such a transfer.

In any case, if any student is not able to continue his/her studies at the institute for what-ever reasons, he will be first required to make the balance payment to the institute from the amount of fees that he/she would be liable to pay to the institute for the entire duration of 4 years program as per his/her admission category of Centralized or Management quota seat.

Formalities like returning the Original Mark Sheet, issue of No Objection Certificate, Bonafide Certificate or Issue of Transfer Certificate by MGITER will be completed only after the receipt of total amount of fees and other dues (if any), for the duration of the course.

Programs Offered

The Institution is committed in providing exemplary standard in Degree level Technical Education in a challenging education environment in which all the students can realize their potential. The Institute offers Four years Degree course and Two years Master's Degree course in metioned Engineering branches as follows: